Cadeler is on a mission to digitalize internal administrative processes.
Cadeler recently invested in an improved crane to meet the future offshore wind market demand. Now the organization is looking inwards to optimize its maintenance, procurement and safety processes in a new fleet management system.
The investment in SERTICA is more than just implementing new software. Cadeler is moving towards digitalized processes to reduce time spent on administrative tasks, providing more time for its employees to focus on tasks which create value.
Peter Sundell, Procurement Manager, at Cadeler tells, “One of the reasons for choosing SERTICA as one of our key systems in our organization is because we want a flexible, stable, and modern system that can support us when optimizing our internal processes.”
With the implementation of a fleet management system operating across the entire organization, Cadeler is investing in extensive training and workshops. This is to ensure that they use the system in the best possible way.
Peter Sundell explains, “With Logimatic´s wide experience around the processes related to procurement, maintenance and HSEQ in the maritime business, we look forward to close collaboration during the project to ensure a smooth transition.”
Jens Ipsen, Project Manager at Logimatic adds, “This is an interesting project because a lot of experts from both Cadeler and SERTICA are involved. When changing internal processes, it is important to introduce all relevant stakeholders and agree on the best possible processes before we start building the data.”
Jesper Achard Henriksen, Customer Success Manager at Logimatic, is one of the experts involved in the project. He is normally involved later in the process but as a Marine Engineer and SERTICA expert, he can provide the necessary advice to ensure a swift transition to digital processes.
Peter Sundell is looking forward to kick off the project and is particularly excited about introducing automated processes in relation to invoice and inventory management. He also tells, “The system will give us transparency and synergy across departments both on the shore side as well as onboard our vessels. The ability to combine data from SERTICA with information from other key systems in our business will be a strong asset when taking strategic decisions intended to support our growth.
Facts about CADELER
- Key supplier within the offshore wind industry for installation services, operation and maintenance works
- Danish company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker CADLR)
- Provides marine and engineering operations to the offshore wind industry with a strong focus on safety and the environment
- The offshore wind market is progressing towards installation of larger wind turbines and with the recent investment in new cranes, Cadeler secures its position as a leader in the market
Facts about Logimatic
- Danish software company founded in 1987
- 120 employees in offices in Aalborg, Værløse, Singapore and Santiago
- Specialized in maritime automation and software development, integration and migration
- DNV GL certified according to the DS/EN ISO 9001:2015 since 1998
Facts about SERTICA
- Fleet Management system launched in 1991
- Used by shipping companies worldwide onboard 1400 ships
- Optimizing maintenance, procurement and HSQE
- Reducing operational costs through streamlined and digitalized workflows